Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

My sweet girls

I have three beautiful granddaughters and am proud of all of them. This is Ashton (20) with Della (6 weeks)....
 Kayla (14) with Della....
 She's smiling!
 She looks just like her daddy!
Pam, Janet, Kayla, and I went to the Southern Women's Show yesterday in Charlotte, NC. We had a great time, especially at the winery booths! :-o
Pam and I went to a few yard sales before going to the show. Christmas decorations...

 Old Workbasket magazines.....




How was your weekend?
Photobucket

2 comments:

glor said...

Your girls are beautiful ... baby Della is growing quickly. Great finds!

hooksandyarns said...

Beautiful girls - Della is growing so fast. :)