Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Books-a-Million!

I finally used the gift card my daughter, Janet, gave me for Christmas from Books-a-Million. My daughter, Micki,and I went yesterday and had a ball. Put me in a book store, craft store or flea market and I am in hog heaven! Below are the books I bought along with a box & bridal coupons to use for my future daughter-in-law's,Holly,bridal shower. The box was reduced and I only paid $4.40! We had just seen similar boxes in Michaels priced $10.99! I also got discounts on all of the books, anywhere from 50 cents to $2!

I now have all of the Mary Kay Andrews books. I love her style of writing; you can't put the book down until you finish it. I don't know when I will get to read all of these because I am working on a crochet project right now and I don't like to stop in the middle of a project if I don't have to.
Here are a few of my yard sale finds that I have collected over the years. It's still too cold and people have not started having yard sales yet. I can't wait!
This is a china cabinet that Justin made for me after we got married. As you can see, I love to collect teacups and small items.


Hope you enjoy!

No comments: