Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

More ramblings

Happy Birthday!

Today, my niece gave birth to her first child, Viviaen Bree. I hope I spelled that right. My sister is esctatic although she already has two grandsons, this is her first granddaughter. Congratulations to Sayra & Jerimiah. I will post pictures when I get them.


I have a Facebook page but have sort of gotten discouraged with it because I feel like I am invisible and I don't like feeling like that. All of my life, I have been treated that way and today I said No more! I can't wait to start posting pictures of some of my work and the treasures I find at yard sales. I don't have specific items that I look for when I go to yard sales. If it catches my eye and I like it, then I buy it. But I don't spend more than it is worth. You would be surprised at what you can find for 25 cent
My son is getting married in April to the sweetest girl. Justin & I love her! I will post updates of this event also.


I am so excited about starting this blog. Hope everyone enjoys!

No comments: