Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow White and babies

Welcome to Vintage Thingy Thursday. Don't forget to visit Colorado Lady's site. This is a 3-D ceramic picture that I found at a yard sale for 50 cents. The back has "Walt Disney productions", not Disney. I have tried to find out what it is worth but even the people at Disney have never seen one before. It's about 5x7 and has a string to hang it with. If anyone knows anything about this, please let me know.

These are pictures again bought at a yard sale for $1 apiece. They are Bessie Peage Gutmann prints titled "Awakening" and "A Little Bit of Heaven".

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, those things are wonderful! I don't know how to value them but they are wonderful!

Happy VTT!
Tracy

Vintage Whimsy said...

Wow! I love those baby pictures! I never find anything like that up here!! Btw, I'm originally from SC and I have family in Rock Hill!

Postcardy said...

The Snow White picture is really sweet.

Maureen said...

I'm always drawn to the Betsy Pease pics - so sweet. For your Snow White, there is an online forum where you can post your pics to see if anyone knows anything about them. Go to iantiqueonline.com. You never know...

Barbara Jean said...

Charlotte,
Love those two baby prints at the end of your post!

Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment about the baby shoes.
So sorry you lost yours in a fire.

Have a great weekend.

Blessings

barbara jean

Debbie said...

The Disney hanging is so pretty! And I love the baby prints, you got a great deal. I have a set of the northern girl prints, they sort of remind me of your baby prints. From one crazy cat lady to another ! Happy VTT

Unknown said...

Those babies are so sweet! I'm late on my VTT visits this week. I hope you checked out my 2 bracelet giveaways when you visited.