Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Flowers

I love spring time! The azaleas are so pretty! I wish they would stay like this all year! The first two photos are different views of the walkway to my front door.


The snowball bush is my favorite.

The azalea bush to the right of the pink one is just starting to bloom. The blooms look like rosebuds!

Isn't this just beautiful! Hope you enjoy!


Photobucket

5 comments:

deb said...

Your garden is gorgeous!! So lovely!
Thank you for the visit and sweet comments. I'm in the central valley of California! LOL How funny you found a similar shaker!
Have a great weekend!
*hugs*deb

Elaine said...

Your front entrance is breath taking ..So perfect for spring and so inviting.

BobAnn said...

I live on the West Coast of Florida and love my flowers but I still miss the ones I use to grow in Indiana. Especially, the Lilac's and Iris in the Spring. Oh, my Dogwood and Redbud. I must stop, I could go on and on about flowers ;) Thanks for sharing

CC said...

Oooo Charolette, the flowers and you entrance are simply gorgeous. It all look so sweet and welcoming..just lovely. Happy Pinks..

Anonymous said...

I love your porch, house and flowers!!! It reminds me of an old fashion house/flowers. I just love it!!!!!! I could look at it forever.