Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Boys in high heels!

Good morning to everyone! Looks like it's going to be a beautiful Sunday! Hope everyone is well. My BFF Cathy and her grandson,Eli, are going to stop by this afternoon. She was my supervisor a couple of years ago and we became best friends. She left the company I work for and went to work for BMW. Now, she has a great car to ride around in along with a great job.
This is a picture of Eli reacting to the fireworks. Love the curls!

 Sloan won several awards at school. He is so smart! Takes after his grandmother :)
Gavin and Sloan got into my closet and were modeling my high heels!
 Stopped at couple of yard sales yesterday morning on the way to the grocery store. These trinket boxes were 10 cents each.

Love this bowl.. 50 cents
Books for 25 cents... The Fannie Flagg book was 50 cents. I just finished reading "Fried Green Tomatoes" and it is so much better than the movie. Aren't they always?

Great cookbook for $1. It has some great recipes in it.

Looking forward to Friday. We are going to the Southern Christmas Show in Charlotte. This has become an annual event for us and we look forward to it every year. It's also Justin's 50th birthday. I plan to have signs placed in the yard for all to see. I'll post pictures later.
Hope everyone has a great week!

 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love the books and those little trinket boxes are adorable and a great price. Have a fun week.

Erin said...

Oh my, I love Nicholas Sparks and Beverly Lewis books. I just bought a few myself from a Library book sale. Love the trinket boxes and my children love to dress in my high heels..both the boys and girls.