Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Can you say D'oh?

What a cold week this has been! I went to the Xpress Lube to get my oil changed in my car this morning and locked the keys in my car!!! I arrived at the place and got out and accidentally locked the car thinking I was unlocking all of the doors!


Called OnStar twice but it was so cloudy that they couldn't get a signal.

Ended up having to call Justin to bring the extra key! Worked out though, he had his oil changed also. Maybe I should get a convertible?

Hope everyone has a great week! Seven more days til Christmas!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Very cute post!

I'm so sorry you had to go through all the bother and aggravation JUST for the sake of a fun little blog post - - - but here's the UP side - - - at least you ARE A BLOGGER and could make something fun and funny out of an otherwise miserable morning!!!

Merry Christmas

Erin said...

I used to lock my keys in my car all of the time. I kept a spare key in a secret space on the outside of the car. Now though, I check and make sure the keys are in my hand before I lock the doors. Sometimes I still forget but...Hey that's life! lol

Anonymous said...

D'oh! did I say that right..it's funny...because I can just hear Homer saying it!


cute post..thanks for sharing!

ciao bella

and thanks so very much for your sweet comment!

creative carmelina