Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We've been adopted!

Justin and I have been adopted by a miniture dachshund! She showed up on our back porch Monday and has made herself at home. Her eyes are blue and wicked looking! We have asked our neighbors if she was theirs, but no one has claimed her yet. She stands about 6 inches tall and weighs not much more than 6 pounds. Justin is going to take her to be checked out tomorrow.



The collar was on her when we found her, but there is no identification, just a bell. She was checked for a chip, but there wasn't any. I guess we have a new family member! I'll keep you posted.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Sometimes the best pets adopt you!! She is adorable.

Cathy Zellmann said...

How wonderful! I hope it turns out that she stays with you. What a lucky little dog:)

Tracie said...

Well she is just adorable. How lucky you are to be the lucky ones to be adopted. Dachshund's are the best little dogs. I have had two, Rhett a rescue, and Diesel that I got from a co-worker. Have fun with her!

glor said...

Ohh, what a sweetie and she picked you!

Keetha Broyles said...

My daughter has 2 mini dachi's and they cost her A LOT more than being free by just walking up to her door!

Enjoy - - -