Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Meet me on Monday

 Found a new blog ...... Meet Me On Monday  sponsored by Java at Never Growing Old.
My Answers:
1. Do you have a fireplace in your home?
    No, but I have always wanted one. This is as close as I get...



2. Can you drive a stick shift?
    Yes, but not that great
3. How many computers are in your home?
Only one :-(   Wish I had a laptop :-(

4. Are your taxes done yet? Do you do them yourself?
No, we have a CPA do ours because Justin is considered self-employed. Last year was our first year using a CPA and the first time in over 5 years that we received a refund :-) He even found errors for the past couple of years and we received a refund from that! WooHoo!

5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
    Breakfast
Photobucket

5 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Always fun to learn more about each other!

Dreaming said...

Hi there! I just dropped by via a link on "Meet Me on Monday". I randomly clicked on one of the postings...yours!
I used to live in Bluffton, SC. I lived there for 34 years. I also worked for CERRA for two years - their home office is in Rock Hill, so I'd be near your neck of the woods just about once a month.
It's nice to meet you!
Enjoy the sunny south!!

Jo-anne "Blossy" said...

I only ever did one tax return on my own. After that I always used an accountant. They know how to do things back to front & I always loved getting a refund.
Have a great week!

Hilary said...

Hi! I am visiting from meet me on Monday- although a little late...

I have a fireplace and I love it. Although I am a CPA I don’t do my taxes, but I do friends and family’s returns

I host a weekly “fill in” blog hop – every Friday…. If you can, please check it out… http://wwwfeelingbeachie.blogspot.com/

Java said...

Hi!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

Those are some great answers!

I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back if you haven’t done so already!!

Hope you have a great day and thanks for participating!! Meet you again next week!

Java