Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fun at the park.

I had to make myself stop reading the great books that my daughter,Janet, brought me and visit with my blogging friends. I have been reading the Cedar Cove series by Debbie Macomber. They are a great read!
I took my granson, Sloan, my nephew, Shane, and his sister, Olivia, to the park in Sharon Sunday while Justin and Gavin were at baseball practice.



Did you have a bad storm at your house Monday night? We did! There are still people without power! Three homes were damaged by falling trees in York. Luckily, the only damage that we had at our home was this tree at the back of the house. It fell towards the woods instead of toward the house.

Hope you and yours are doing well.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its been so long since I have been to a park to play, looks like fun. Hope all is well :o)