Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Reading is sexy!

 Happy Good Friday to all! It's raining today:-( 

Oh well, I guess I will keep reading. I have finished several books already and will start a new one today.



If reading made me look like this I wouldn't have to use my Wii Fit! I have no balance so the only things I can really do is the steps ...

...and the hula hoops...

This is not as easy as it was when I was a kid! I have also tried the basic jogging. It's working slowly which is what I need.

Hope everyone has a great Easter!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

Same to ya...happy Easter weekend!

Mary said...

I LOVE your animated gif of Suzy's Zoo in the rain scene. I collect Suzy's Zoo stickers ( I have @ 500+ and I collect SZ postcards). I just adore anything by the artist Suzy Spafford. So you brought a smile to my face this morning.

Anna said...

Happy Easter to you too...
Anna