Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mary had a little lamb....

Mary was so lucky! I have always wanted a lamb, but now I have the next best thing because one of my neighbors has a pasture full! And I don't have to worry about raising or feeding one. All I have to do is ride by and watch them grow.


He has about twenty little lambs along with about that many grown sheep. A few of the lambs are black or brown. They are so darling!
The ball team had three back-to-back ball games this week. While the boys did not win, they played hard and really made the other teams work for their runs. The only downer is one or two of the parents make comments about the coaches. It has always been my opinion about any sport, that the coaches can only do so much. It's up to the players to follow the coaches instructions and play like they want to win. But as in all sports, there is always someone who thinks their child is the only one that can play and they are the 'hero' that will win the game. Oh well, you can't win them all!
Micki and I went yard saling yesterday and again came home with barely anything. I did finally find a bed including a mattress for $20! WooHoo! Now, I need to find another one.

I also found some RugRats...

That's about it! :-(    Maybe next week!
My oldest granddaughter, Ashton graduates Friday. She has grown in such a beautiful young woman and her
Grandpa and I are so proud of her.

She is forever taking pictures of herself to post on Facebook!
Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!
Photobucket

No comments: