Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lovely spiders

I cannot hold my excitement any longer! Look what arrived at my house yesterday!





Aren't these gorgeous?? The last one is my favorite although I would have a hard time choosing if I only had to choose one. That's why I ordered all of them! The lovely lady that makes these can be found here. Please visit her blog and tell her that Charlotte sent you.
P.S. Hope you don't have arachnophobia!
Photobucket

3 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

Aaaaakkk! Spiders scare the begeebies out of me - but these spiders are pretty. :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Pretty (?)
Scary...Cool...
We all love different things...and spiders are not on my list.
deb

Snowcatcher said...

Oh, my gosh! Those pink ones are FABULOUS!