Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Front door no more...

Thought I would show you how my home has changed since last Christmas. Last year (and up to about 2 weeks ago), the front door was on the side of the front porch.....
Now, the front door is in the front with a new sidewalk...


Ignore that stupid ladder!!  The reason the front door was on the side is a long story that I will explain at a later date. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Photobucket

3 comments:

LV said...

What a hugh difference moving the door made. Adding the walk just sets it off. Looks very nice.

Kim @ Homestead Acres said...

Oh it looks great!

Kim said...

What a difference, it looks great!

:)