Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Froggy went a courting....

I went to a yard sale this morning that was advertised as 'moving to an assisted living home'sale. I was disappointed because I expected to find more "goodies" than I did. I only found the following...
A frog pitcher, sugar bowl, creamer and salt/pepper set..

.....    a Lenox swan and a trunk trinket box.
Hope the weekend has more yard sales!
Photobucket

2 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

That's a cute little frog set. Very different. :)

byhooks4u said...

I love the froggy set. I never find things like that. Where are you going to put it? Let me know when you are having a garage sale (shoot us some pics) maybe you will have the froggies in it! LOL Blessings to you.