Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Longhorn Steakhouse on a Saturday night

We took the boys to eat last night at the Longhorn Steakhouse. We had two gift cards that we hadn't used and ended up only paying $10! WooHoo! That didn't include the drinks (3 cokes for the men and a margarita for me) that we had at the bar while waiting for a table.
The food was so good! Gavin was ready for his steak!

Hope everyone has a great week! Looks like it's going to a nice day here.
Photobucket


1 comment:

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Mmmmmmm. Sounds yummy! We usually go out Saturday night for Italian but Friday night's fish fry wasn't agreeing with me still, so we stayed home and my husband cooked some pasta for me! I'm glad you had a nice time. fun!
Hugs,
Julie