Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday finds

My sister and I went yard saling this morning. There were a few out. I guess everyone has either gone to the beach or it's just too hot! I found a few things.....
 A pair of Timberland boots for Gavin and a pair of Skechers for me..$2 each.
 Bell chimes..25 cents
 Fairies..50 cents.........Chinese ceramic....$1
 Wiggles' DVDs..$1 each. I got these to aggravate Craig with his baby!
 3-D puzzle and checker set...$1 each
 I bought this level to put in my toolbox..50 cents. Justin said these cost $12 at Lowe's! It's magnetic! I have it on the side of my refrigerator for now.
 A pair of Bobbie Brooks shorts and a top to match for $1 each. Still had the tags on them!
Here's my latest crochet project. I finally made some crochet 'wristers'. Pattern here.

 I saw this doily on Linda's Crochet page. Does anyone know where I can find the pattern? I am going to continue to search on Ravelry and other sites. I would be willing to pay for this pattern.
Have a great weekend.
Photobucket

4 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

More cool stuff Charlotte. :)

Anonymous said...

You are the star shopper of the week. Great buys! I love that doily and hope you find the pattern. It's gorgeous.

Margie said...

thanks for visiting me Charlotte! i love to find goodies when yard saling, but my favorite thing to do is antiquing and going to flea markets! i don't get up early enough for yard saling most of the time! i keep telling myself one of these days i'm going to get up early enough and head out to see what i can find! have a GREAT day!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hi Charlotte ~ Great finds from your yard saling! And that doily is gorgeous!

You asked about the printer fabric I used - I bought it at Joann's and the brand is "Blumenthal Craft." I liked it ok, but it was a bit raveled at the edges. I'm thinking of making my own and if I do I'll be sure to blog about it. :o)