Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sleeping beauties..

I meant to post these pictures Monday but forgot! This is what I found about 3:00 Sunday afternoon..........


They had been up since around 4:00 am to go fishing. I really shouldn't laugh cause I had just taken a nap too! ;-)
As for crochet, I have been making more shrugs; trying to find a pattern that would fit someone who is slightly larger than me. I found this pattern at LionBrand and used some yarn I bought on sale at Hobby Lobby....

This one fits me just right and is so soft. 
My sister, Pam, brought me this cute pillow in West Jefferson, NC.....
Is she trying to tell me something?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pammy Sue said...

Hahaha! I love that pillow! I should take that advice more often.