Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

All by myself....

I went to yard sales this morning alone! Pam went to the mountains with her husband, Micki went to the doctor, Janet went to work, Sloan spent the night at Janet's, and Gavin and Justin went deer hunting! But I did good! Usually we spend about 30 minutes in York before heading to Rock Hill. This morning I found so many yard sales that I didn't leave York for almost 2 1/2 hours! I found four chairs for $5 apiece for a friend of Micki. Luckily I was close enough to home to be able to unload and start again! The red rocking chair ($1) is for Della .
This table needs some glue but for $5 it's a keeper.....
This fishing shadow box looks like it came from Hobby Lobby. I got this for Sloan ..$5..
Another knick-knack shelf for my knick-knacks..$1......
This "Biddy" was $1.
Aren't these adorable? Three pugs $1 each!.....
This little lady was 25 cents and so was the coffee tin.....
Some books for 25 cents each.....
Three chargers and four stuffed toys for 25 cents each.
A bag of wooden spools $1..a bag with bobbins, tatting shuttles, pom-pom maker and knitting spools $1...shelf brackets 75 cents.... and crochet hooks $2!
Vintage cake plate..$2...
Vintage canister set..$2.......
A helmet for the boys when they ride the dirt bike..$2....
A child's wicker rocker $2 and a vintage oil stove $2. I'm going to use the oil stove as a plant stand.
This Asian shelf was 25 cents while the Buddhas were $2.50.
Whew! I didn't get home until almost noon! Usually we stop at McDonald's for an 'Egg McMuffin and Iced Coffee', but by the time I got there, they had stopped serving breakfast. So I had to get a sausage biscuit from Bojangles. Just not the same, but still tasted good! How was your Saturday?

Photobucket

No comments: