Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hi ho, hi ho......

Today started out dreary and rainy. It's raining right now but the sun is shining over my head because I received an e-mail that I had won a messenger bag from Melissa at Red Fly Creations! Thanks, Melissa!
Justin and the boys are in the woods trying to get a deer. Yesterday, I went with Justin to his tree stand. This makes me want to start singing, "Hi ho, hi ho. It's off to work we go." :-o




 Would you believe he managed to get me up there?
 The 'great white hunter'! Love this man! Even with the sweaty shirt!

Pam, Sloan, and I went to yard sales this morning. I didn't find too much but had a good time. A bunch of hippos for $1.....
 Baby picture for 75 cents.....
 Luggage for $5.......
 More yarn...$10......
 I've finished the flower squares and now need to make some solid squares.
How was your Saturday? Hope to get some rest tomorrow.
Photobucket

3 comments:

glor said...

Congrats on your message bag win, took a look and its beautiful. I can see it filled with yarn! Your flower ghan is gorgeous. Debating on joining into that but I have some other patterns waiting at the moment. Happy rest of weekend.

hooksandyarns said...

He got you up there Charlotte - now you have to decorate it a little. Maybe some colorful bunting and a nice crocheted pillow to sit on? ha-ha, I think that would be funny. :)

Hindustanka said...

nice walk with your family :)good weather in the pictures too :) congrats on your win! well, would like to see your crochet creation soon :) Have a nice day! Anna