Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Monday, October 8, 2012

First deer of the season!

My fourteen-year-old grandson, Gavin, got his first deer of the season yesterday afternoon. He and Justin went bow-hunting on our neighbor's land and finally scored.

They don't know if one antler broke after being hit or not. This is such a esteem booster for Gavin because he has ADHD . Way to go, Gavin!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Congratulations to your grandson. I have deer hunters in my family too, so I know this is a big deal for Gavin. Btw, I am one of your newest followers. :)

Lillie and Moss said...

My sister and brother -n- law are really big in hunting and I have been a few times myself....congrats to him, I know how exciting it is!!!
Deer sausage it the BEST!!!!!
Shari!!