Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Friday, October 12, 2012

I love yarn day!


Everyday is "I love yarn day" to me! I finished fourteen squares and joined them last night..


Forty-nine more to go!
Holly brought Della to visit me and mother yesterday. She had a checkup yesterday and now weighs 14 pounds. She is really growing.


Gavin and Justin went deer hunting yesterday afternoon but only got a raccoon.

Hope you are having a great Yarn Day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather - The Good Life said...

That is a neat afghan you are making. I've seen the pattern somewhere, but can't remember where. Looking forward to watching it progress. Have a great weekend. Heather

Anonymous said...

-B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L-! BABY AND BLANKET. (Not so beautiful raccoon.)