Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas doilies

I have so much fun trying out new blog backgrounds and I am loving this Christmas one. I finished a Poinsettia doily from December 2012 issue of Crochet World.
 This is what I am currently working on from December 2008 Crochet World...
I know it won't be finished by Christmas, but I will have it for next year.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Hindustanka said...

like your doily:) and that filet crochet too...would love to see it whole :)have a nice day!

Snowcatcher said...

Not sure there's much anything better than Christmas crochet! Well maybe hot chocolate on a cold, snowy night...

Erin said...

I want to try my hand at doily making but with the tiny hooks and my uncooperative hands I'm afraid I won't be able to do it! Maybe I should give it a try. Yours are beautiful.

Faith said...

The Christmas Doily is so pretty, I've been inspired to make one too.. I have only made one other one in all these years..it's time.

Kate said...

Very pretty and delicate :-)

glor said...

Your crochet is always so perfect and beautiful. The poinsettia doily is gorgeous, the new one will be amazing. I have to look and see if I have that book. Great project for the winter!