Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday news

Sweet Della had to spend a night in the hospital with a possible UTI. Her daddy said she was a good girl and didn't cry when the IV was inserted. She's home now and doing fine.
Look at this baby praying mantis that was on my door Sunday...

My brother pulled up the dead sweet potato vine from my mother's flower bed and look what he found....
Who knew that ornamental sweet potatoes produced?
Here's the update on the bathroom remodel...still waiting on tile man....


Just a sneak peek at what I have been working on....shhh! don't tell anyone!


 fingerless gloves......
 bearded beanies......
How's your day going?

Photobucket

6 comments:

glor said...

Oh poor baby Della. I'm glad that she is home and doing well. Looks you are one busy gal. Love all that you are making. How sweet the little socks trimmed in the pink.

Hindustanka said...

Wishing Della to get well soon. She is so cute sleeping after a unpleasant procedure.
Liking the things you prepare! the teddy and cute socks :) Thanks for visiting me, Charlotte:) Anna

Kim said...

Hope Della gets better quickly.

Great that you're getting on with your bathroom. it's always a drag when you can't just crack on with things, but it'll be wonderful once it's all done I'm sure.
:)

Unknown said...

My goodness you are busy... Love the little items you have made.. and doesn't a crochet trim on socks look great..:))
Hoping little Della is getting better :))

Keetha Broyles said...

Baby girl is absolutely precious!

Also lovin' the girly little socks you are embellishing!

hooksandyarns said...

I hope little Della is feeling better now. Love all the stuff you've crocheted. :)