Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pool designer?

It's been a week since I posted but I have been visiting my blogging friends. I have been busy doing several things but nothing worth posting about. I have been offered a "job" by the guys Justin works with. Because I like to work on the computer, I was asked if I would like to help design 3-D pool pictures. So after purchasing a new computer and finally getting the software downloaded, I took the 6 hour basic training course yesterday. Here's my pool I designed....

I got great reviews from Justin's colleagues and was surprised that this program was so much fun and easy. 
I'm still working on the Cathedral Rose Window afghan and will post pictures soon. Have a great day!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Faith said...

Yippee....you did good...I hope this leads you down a new unchartered path to success..
Most who are unemployed as is my husband, have to start all over doing something new...like yourself...I hope it works out great for you.

Anonymous said...

Awesome job! I wouldn't mind having that pool myself.

JCDiTaranto said...

Pool designer? Why not! Very creative backyards you've made there!

byhooks4u said...

Sure new career..I say why not?

Cathy said...

Do you plan on turning this into something real? This is so unique, particularly the shape, that I think it would look great if it were true. :D I think you based your design more on the function, am I right? I love the stone steps leading to the open circle portion of the pool, or was it the other way around? ;) -->Cathy