Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Afghan finished and yard sale goodies..

Finally finished the Mosaic Tile afghan.....ain't she purty?


 Although there wasn't as many as yard sales this morning as there was last week, we did find a few. I found this industrial trash can for $10 at an estate sale.......
 ......and here it is after I cleaned it....
 I fell in love with this shelf for $5...............
 .........and after cleaning and renailing, it looks great in my bathroom....
 Fingering yarn for $2......looks like 9 skeins.....
 Photo albums, dvds, table runner, shower curtain, wire basket.......
 ............and here is the new shower curtain..............
 Toothbrush holder to match shower curtain and a ceramic coffee mug.....
Beautiful weather here this weekend! I broke out the shorts yesterday so that means I'll have to start shaving my legs! Damn! I hate that more than anything! Hope you have a great weekend!
Photobucket

5 comments:

moreofhim said...

What an amazing afghan!! Wow - it's gorgeous! All your things you got at the yard sales are great - what good prices, too! I love a good garage sale day. :)

Blessings - Julie

Anonymous said...

I love your afghan and all of your garage sale finds.

Maggie said...

Your afghan is beautiful. My favourite find is your shelves - I love the wood and shape. xx

hooksandyarns said...

Your afghan looks magnificent - that would be a great pattern for a man. :)

Hindustanka said...

afghan is pretty! Love the pattern a lot and you worked it so neatly!
Yard sale goodies look so nice! I wish we had such sales here :)
well, shaving legs to be able to wear shorts - it is worth it!