Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lazy Sunday

I don't know why I chose that title because according to some of my famil members, every day is a lazy day for me!
Yard sales were plenty yesterday but they just didn't have the treasures Pam and I wanted. I don't think I spent more than $5! First yard sale I got this storage unit for $1....
 That was my best buy. I found another Jodi Picoult book, a Batman DVD, and a bag of Tupperware goodies.....
 I found this "faux mohawk" sweatband and immediately thought of Gavin......
 Justin was 'kind' enough to model it for me also..... :-0
Finished the 'cardinal' colored doily. I looks pink but it is actually a garnet color.

 Even though it's May 25th, my feet still stay cold! Thank goodness for Justin's thick socks!
Hope you have a great Sunday and Happy Memorial Day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Olga said...

Hi Charlotte, I think that storage unit is a good find for a buck. I'd love something like that to store all my yarns and threads.
Love, love, love your doily!

Happy Memorial Day!

Debi Y. said...

Great find on that storage unit - that will be perfect for almost anything. Your doily is beautiful - they always are. :)

Vikki Hooks said...

Good morning..sounds like the garage sales are paying off..I love finding storage stuff..good for you. Red is the hardest color to take pictures of even if you have a good camera. To answer a question from one of your previous posts about becoming a tester..I kind of fell into it, they found me I didn't go looking for them so I can't really help you with that. I truly don't know how to go about getting the job I do have. I have a confidentiality clause and cannot disclose info that includes the designers and publishers so I am not much help. sorry

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Charlotte,
What a great buy that storage unit was for $1.00!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Hugs,
Debbie