Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lazy Sunday

I don't know why I chose that title because according to some of my famil members, every day is a lazy day for me!
Yard sales were plenty yesterday but they just didn't have the treasures Pam and I wanted. I don't think I spent more than $5! First yard sale I got this storage unit for $1....
 That was my best buy. I found another Jodi Picoult book, a Batman DVD, and a bag of Tupperware goodies.....
 I found this "faux mohawk" sweatband and immediately thought of Gavin......
 Justin was 'kind' enough to model it for me also..... :-0
Finished the 'cardinal' colored doily. I looks pink but it is actually a garnet color.

 Even though it's May 25th, my feet still stay cold! Thank goodness for Justin's thick socks!
Hope you have a great Sunday and Happy Memorial Day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Olga Poltava said...

Hi Charlotte, I think that storage unit is a good find for a buck. I'd love something like that to store all my yarns and threads.
Love, love, love your doily!

Happy Memorial Day!

hooksandyarns said...

Great find on that storage unit - that will be perfect for almost anything. Your doily is beautiful - they always are. :)

byhooks4u said...

Good morning..sounds like the garage sales are paying off..I love finding storage stuff..good for you. Red is the hardest color to take pictures of even if you have a good camera. To answer a question from one of your previous posts about becoming a tester..I kind of fell into it, they found me I didn't go looking for them so I can't really help you with that. I truly don't know how to go about getting the job I do have. I have a confidentiality clause and cannot disclose info that includes the designers and publishers so I am not much help. sorry

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Charlotte,
What a great buy that storage unit was for $1.00!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Hugs,
Debbie