Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Southern Women's Show

What a great fun day yesterday! Janet, Ashton, and I went to the Southern Women's Show in Charlotte. Pam and Micki were unable to go this time. The show was in a different location than the previous shows. Because it was in the middle of uptown Charlotte, we decided to ride the Lynx light-rail. What an experience for a couple of country girls!

 There were quite a lot of booths with jewelry and make-up, so not many pictures. But I did snap this picture because of the clothes pins that had been decoupaged to make a shabby chic clip. Sorry for the fuzzy picture...the shop owner acted like she didn't like me taken pictures!
 The best booth was this cute camper. I had just told Justin a couple of weeks ago that I wanted a small camper to "play" with. I really enjoyed this lady's booth.

 Janet and Ashton inside the camper...............
 A "bird cage" light fixture.....................
 Like her on Facebook!
 After we left, we stopped at our favorite burger joint for lunch.........
 What a fun day! Now for my latest crochet project. This is a doily from Crochet World October 2013 issue.



How was your weekend? Have a great week!
Photobucket

2 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

I love the little camper - that's a great way to get customers interested. Your doily is beautiful - love it. :)

Hindustanka said...

Charlotte, you are one active lady! Going on a trip to another town, and also crocheting! Wow)
I liked that girls shop too - so many pretty things there.
The doily is fab!