Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Friday, November 8, 2013

Starting to slowly feel better

I went back to the urgent center yesterday because my larynx was still closing when I coughed. I was given a breathing treatment and felt somewhat better. Doctor prescribed a nebulizer and a steroid. Amazing how this treatment improves breathing.

 I finally got some sleep last night and when I got up my hair looked like this............
Hope you are well and have a great weekend.
Photobucket

4 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

That pneumonia sure has a hold on you - I hope you feel better soon Charlotte. :)

byhooks4u said...

Oh My...sounds like you got it bad...I hate feeling sick. Where ever did you pick up that bug? Hope you get to feeling better really soon. Blessings

Faith said...

Take care Charlotte, this will take some time to get over. Glad you are feeling better. We've had to do this a few times to. When you get better go directly to the library and look for crochet books. I forgot to mention our new library get this....has a drive thru p/u window....I feel a post coming on....

Hindustanka said...

I am glad you are feeling better, Charlotte! Take care of your health!
Have a happy weekend!