Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Friday, January 10, 2014

I've got a secret!

 Holly and Craig are expecting another baby due in September!

I can't wait to add another little cutie to my babies!
Update: I was just scolded by my son for sharing the news! Sorry, but I promised not to say anything until confirmed by a doctor! I have been holding in this news for days and thought it had been confirmed. Oh well, there I go opening my mouth and sticking my foot in!
Photobucket

4 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

Congratulations Charlotte!! How exciting!! :)

Gramma Rita said...

Yay! Congratulations! How exciting!! :D

Ranjitha said...

Congratulations!!! :-) Great news!!
-Ranjitha

Erin said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!