Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

A rose by any other name............

I started on the first rose yesterday. I counted wrong and had to pull all of my work back out and start over! What a "Doh!" moment! I am trying to use the color scheme suggested but the yarn hoard will dictate what each rose will be. The only color I will have to buy right now is red. (See my stitch marker yarn? Came in handy when I had to count rows to start embroidering)

 Look who came to see Grandma and Grandpa yesterday! She is growing and talking like a little princess. She let Grandpa take this picture of her.
Suppose to raining all day today, so great day to stay inside, watch TV, and crochet! Happy Sunday!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Good Morning, I have had to take out more then once because when you get off it really messes things up for me. Your little one is growing so fast. Don't you wish they would stay little for a while longer so you can cuddle them. The cold is back for us and we had another night of weird weather. Take care. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

Linda said...

Now with me being a 'slow blogger' I really didn't have to wait long to see the first signs of your embroidered roses. It's looking great so far Charlotte and a great way to use up your hoard of colours.
Your picture of your granddaughter is gorgeous, a very fine 'talkative' princess :-)

my blog : linda-dawn-designs.blogspot.co.uk

Gramma Rita said...

Loving your roses, Charlotte. So pretty! And Miss Della...well, what can I say...she's as cute as ever! :)