Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Heating up!

I found the latest Duck Dynasty book this morning.....
 I want to get the new book from the Dugger family and Dr. Pol also.
The temperature was 83 yesterday, so Justin started getting the pool ready.
 Thank God he installs pools for a living!
 Nasty leaves!



I put the granny square project to the side for now and started this baby blanket from Patrons.
Pattern here.
 I'm going to use the green for the last pattern row.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kate said...

Your pool looks very inviting even with the leaves. Warmer days are on the way here, too.
Your blanket is looking very nice; I like the green and white combo.

hooksandyarns said...

That's a very pretty granny square pattern. I love the white with the green splash. :)

Gramma Rita said...

Enjoy the book! I didn't realize the women had a book out. Somehow I am not surprised though. LOL I love the Duggars. It is so refreshing to watch a show that doesn't center solely around sex. Not that I am a prude, but it seems that most of the shows today are all about sex. I watched the new show "Friends with Better Lives" the other night. Was so not impressed. :p

Love your baby blanket! :)

Also, thanks for stopping by my blog as often as you do! :)

byhooks4u said...

Hi Charlotte...still chilly here..low tonite is 30!!! I should have stayed in Florida a little longer..Blessings

Kim said...

The green and white are lovely together, it really is sweet. :)

I love the pool and the little pool house! It looks fantastic. It must be amazing to have your own pool.

:)