Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Sunday afternoon our oldest granddaughter, Ashton Paige, will marry her sweetheart, West.
I made this crocheted outfit for her from an Annie's Attic pattern...............
 She did not want her picture taken in this one.......................
 By the time she was two, she was a ham in front of the camera.......
 She played the saxophone in the school band.....................
 Doesn't she have the most beautiful eyes?
 Ashton and West.................................
She will also become the stepmother to Xander.
Love you! Grandpa and I are so proud of you.
Photobucket

4 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

Congratulations to Ashton and West. I wish them many happy years together. :)

Kate said...

What sweet memories :-) Congratulations to Ashton and West and Xander on becoming a family!

Gramma Rita said...

Oh my...I got kinda misty reading this post. Grandkids grow soooo fast! Congratulations to Ashton, West and Xander on becoming a family! :)

Hindustanka said...

Happy for you and Ashtona nd West! They look lovely together! Wishing them joy and happiness, love and health in their life!