Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday News

Justin got another deer yesterday afternoon. This one is a seven-point and weighed 180 pounds!



 While we were at the processing center, there were at least ten other deer brought in. This cute little boy named Christopher wanted me to take his picture. How could I not? He was so proud of his deer. Not sure if it was his dad or grandfather that killed it.
Yard sales were better this morning. Found some good deals.
A plant hook for $2........

 I added a birdcage for right now.................
 Storage container $1................................
 ..............smaller container 25 cents..............................
 ................mini teacup 25 cents............................
 ..............bag full of crochet hooks 50 cents.............. I don't use the ones with handles or the plastic ones.
 .............shower curtain $1.........................
 ............box of knobs for $5............I'm going to paint them and use them when we redo our kitchen cabinets...........
 ............Beanie Babies for Pam and Vivien $1.50........................
 ................$1 for the vintage birds and branches.............I'm going to paint them...........
 ................miniature kitchen utensils 25 cents...........it's a magnet!
 ..............small plate 25 cents.....................................
 .............Pull-ups for Della or Xander $1............hat for Maxel 50 cents.............
 ....................wooden pelican 25 cents..............................
 .............NY Jets jersey $1.........................
 .............basketball return $1..........................
 ..............vintage Tupperware canisters $1............there's another one inside of the small one................
 ............vintage TV lamp ............marked $5 but I got it for $3...............it works too!
 ..............another shower curtain $2...........................
 .............two plastic totes $2.......................
 ............wooden letter sorter $1.........................
 .............what-not- shelf $2..................................
 ..................small chair $1.....................
 Finally, I want to show you my latest crochet project.....................
It's my high school mascot, YHS Green Dragons.
Have a great weekend!


Photobucket

2 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

Nice haul - I really like that letter sorter. Have a good day. :)

Gramma Rita said...

Congratulations to Justin on his deer, and to you on all of those great finds! Yay, you!! Love that little teacup. Too cute. And how cute is that kitchen utensil magnet?!! :D Oh, and the birds for on the wall. And the what-not shelf. I could go on and on. You really scored!! :D