Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Friday, December 26, 2014

Outlander

Have you watched the Outlander series on Starz? I did and then I bought the book....
I finished it Christmas Eve and then I watched the series marathon again last night. The series starts again in April so you have plenty of time to catch up. There are a couple of crochet projects on Ravelry for the shawls and cowl that Claire wears on the series. Outlander Claire Beauchamp Cowl
Outlander Claires Rent Shawl
Another TV show I like to watch is Alaska the Last Frontier on Discovery Channel.

The last show was their Christmas Secret Santa and they made presents for each other. I busted out laughing when Otto showed his gift from Kelly. This is not the original gift but a lookalike from Ravelry............
If you've watched the show you would understand that this fit Otto's personality to a tee!
Hope you check out these great shows!
Photobucket

No comments: