Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

What's on my hook?

I have been working on a secret project for my future great-granddaughter and I can now show you my progress because we got a shock a couple of weeks ago. What started out as a great-granddaughter has now changed gender! Turns out the ultrasound was wrong! Kayla is expecting a boy! Whoa! Put on the brakes and stop the girly stuff and start with the boy stuff!
Anyway, I'm still going to finish this beautiful christening gown. I bought the pattern from Craftsy.com.


I'm almost finished with the dress part; the sleeves are next.
Gavin and Xander had a birthday Wednesday. Gavin turned 17 and Xander is 3! Where has the time gone? Seems just like yesterday that Gavin was 3!
It's too hot for yard sales (at least for me), so I'm going to stay in the AC! Birthday party for Xander this afternoon.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Crafty in the Med said...

Incredibly beautiful which I imagine will be a cherished heirloom for your family.

keep well

Amanda x

hooksandyarns said...

The christening gown is gorgeous. Happy Birthday to Gavin and Xander. :)