Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Saturday finds

First, before I show you my yard sale finds, I want to show you a couple of pictures my grand-daughter, Kayla, took of the elephant pillow I made for her and her son, Declan.

It was just me and Pam this morning for yard sales. We left at 7:00 and didn't get home until almost 1:00! Just outside of York, I got this slide for $5....
The problem was it wouldn't fit in the car, so luckily I had a couple of bungee cords in the car. So, on the top it went!
We had to make a couple of stops because it kept sliding. So, I stopped and bought a pack of bungee cords. That did the trick and we made it home still intact.
Found another globe for $2.50. It has USSR instead of Russia.
 Another bag of balls for the bouncy house $2.....
 Sign $1....
 My alma mater's bowling ball bag 50 cents!
 Two sheet pans, two square cake pans, and a toy roller $1.50
 Three little kittens trinket box and Japanese lady 25 cents each.
Cream and sugar  25 cents...
 These coasters were machine embroidered by a sweet little lady.....
 She also made this "teacup and hankie".
 I got this teacup from her also.
 Two packs of Thank You cards and a box of chalk..
 "K" and "&"......
 Cookbooks $1 each....
 Two little cottages and a church $1 each....
 Waiter oil dispenser $1...
This box of wrapping paper was FREE! The catch was I had to take it all. No problem!
 This Christmas wreath was also in the box!
 A couple of rolls were vintage! Very thin and fragile!


All in all, it was a good day. Not too hot and a cool breeze every once in a while. If my feet didn't hurt, I'd still be going!
I left this cutie out!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Fun stuff, Charlotte! And free wrapping paper...yes, please! Can't beat that! :D