Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Family and friends

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Our family was blessed with seven sweet babies four years old and under. Imagine the chaos and noise! Wouldn't trade it for anything!
























Santa came early for Holly and Amelia.


 The grownups had fun showing the kids how to use the pop-guns!
Even Uno got a gift!

Yesterday, Justin and I attended a 'big fat Greek wedding'! His business partner,Bob, and his wife,Thalia, have been married for 31 years but never had the official Greek wedding that Thalia's religion required. Beautiful ceremony!










 Beautiful family and great friends!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

I'm sure Christmas was a blast for you! Nothing like the joy of little ones at Christmas time. <3