Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Saturday news

Wow! I think this is the longest I've been away from my blog. There just hasn't been anything going on here.....can't post some of my crochet until after Christmas and no yard sales.............until today!! 30 degrees and a community was having yard sales! Janet and I bundled up and went shopping. I found this peacock lamp for $2.50..


Here's the rest.....horses, parakeet, Carol Burnett DVD, chicken feeder....
 Little girl statue $2 ...chicken feeder 50 cents. The DVD was 25 cents.
 Horses $1 each, parakeet 75 cents. This lady had the horses you buy at Tractor Supply in two bags for $10 a bag. Well worth it but I didn't want to spend $20 today. Each bag had at least 10 horses in them.
I did make another Gnome ....this time for me!
I made these for Micki....
I jumped on the Messy Bun Beanie bandwagon....
These are easy to make and I can make one in a couple of hours! I finished the Log Cabin afghan for my sister-in-law, Jessie.


She and her new beau came down from WV to visit this weekend.
Holly's aunt posted these pictures of my babies at the Christmas parade last week in Fort Mill.
 Amelia is now 14 pounds!

That's it for now. Stay warm!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Love the log cabin afghan! I, too, jumped on the messy bun beanie bandwagon. lol I was actually able to sell a few of them. :) Seems like that has fizzled out now though. Gotta make hay while the sun shines! lol Merry Christmas, Charlotte, to you and your beautiful family!