Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

What I've been crocheting

I couldn't show you some of my crochet projects before Christmas because some were gifts to my girls. If you crochet and follow Facebook, you know about the planned pooling craze. I figured out a method that worked for me and was inspired by a fellow Facebook crocheter to make cowls with my planned pooling. She also inspired the twisted fringe.
This one is not planned pooling but same concept. The yarn was from a yard sale buy.







Love this colorway from Red Heart With Love yarn.


My favorite one was made using Loops & Thread Impeccable.

I Love This Yarn in West Virginia gold and blue. A clearance yarn from Hobby Lobby. I also made a hat with this yarn.







I made a few gnomes for Christmas. This is a pattern from Simply Crochet magazine.






Then the Messy Bun hat craze took over! I sold ten before Christmas!


Popular request was for Clemson orange and purple!
This one looks pink, but is actually orange and purple.
My beautiful grand-daughter, Kayla, modeling hers.

This is a Marly Bird design. I sold two of these.


I've started and frogged a couple of projects since Christmas. I'm currently working on a poncho and will show you when I finish.
Photobucket

No comments: