Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter weekend 2017

This is going to be a post with a lot of pictures! These are the only pictures I got of Maxel, Della, and Amelia because after we ate lunch, they went to Holly's parents. Isn't Maxel adorable?
Della loved her princess dress and fairy wings I found at a yard sale.
Grandpa holding Amelia.

While Janet and I were cleaning the kitchen (frowny-face inserted here), everyone else enjoyed playing in the yard and hiding easter eggs.












This is Abby, daughter of niece, Jessica. They came down from West Virginia for a visit.
























Finally, Janet and I were able to get outside. See the tired look on my face?



Even Sloan liked the bouncy ball-pit!

Thursday afternoon, Justin started removing the old fence (19 years old) surrounding the pool.

 He finished putting the new fence up Saturday with help from Jessica and fiance, Billy.
Thought I'd end with a selfie of me and my love.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Your grandkids are adorable, Charlotte! I have found a way to end the exhausted look on my face. Instead of making the entire meal myself, I have the kids bring food, too. lol We do everything in crockpots/slow cookers, so it is easy cook time, and easy clean up time for all. :) Sure, I love cooking for my family, but I want to enjoy these little ones while they're still little. It used to be I was in the kitchen the biggest part of the holiday (Easter, Christmas, whatever), and not any more. :D This way we have a delicious meal, but not just one person is doing the majority of the work.