Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Is it spring yet?

This weather is crazy! One day it's 80 degrees and the next day it's freezing! I love Spring because my flowers are so beautiful!
















 Yard sales are slowly getting started. I found this horseshoe set at a tractor show this morning. I was able to get $5 off the asking price.
 Mary Englebrit clock...
 Love the cow picture!
 Praying hands...
 Battery operated wine opener....
 Hand towel with my monogram...
 Curtain tie-backs...
 Christmas memorial wreath....
 Giant fly swatter, cookbook, glass refrigerator bowl...
 These were from a "free" yard sale!
 ....and these....
 ...and these!
 Cherry paper towel holder....
 Last week, I got a few things. This sheep....
 ...rabbit spoon rest....
 ....California tray....
 .........another sheep....
 .....an Oscar Mayer whistle....
 ....faux wisteria and ivy.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: