Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Another month gone!

I think this will be the last year for my blog. Facebook and Instagram has taken over blogging. But here's what's happened since my last post.
Della turned 6! Mama and Daddy took her for an excursion in Boone, NC.




 Declan stayed with me a couple of times. I found him some Spiderman boots at a yard sale.



 Rodney turned 50! Janet had a birthday party for him at Kings Mountain State Park.






 Declan likes to play ball with Grandpa Justin.








 I babysat for Craig and Holly one afternoon. This is Maxel....
 Della....
 Amelia.....
 Finished a doily named Marion.

 Oops! Declan couldn't make it to the house!

 I "tried" to follow the Karoo Vintage MAL but was disappointed with both the written instructions and the videos.
 I finished another Elements CAL but left the bobbles and squares off.


Maxel turned 4! Holly and Craig painted the rock at his school.

 He started pre-K the day before.
 He's playing Tee-ball too. Something I couldn't get his daddy to do!
That's it for now. Until next time.

3 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Hi Charlotte. Hope you and your family are well. I, too, have pretty much given up on my blog. I hardly ever visit them any more either. Thought I'd come check yours out tonight. I can hardly believe Della is 6 years old. Then again, Lawson will be 6 soon too. These grandkids of ours are growing like weeds! Best wishes to you and yours!

ishikasingh said...

It is great to see your beautiful post, such post is rarely seen, I am really impressed by your post and I hope you keep writing more such posts in your life. health tips for students
Gurugram girl phone number
Health tips family
Real Girl Number Gurugram
Real Photos Girl Gurugram
VIP Girl Bhiwadi
Gurugram Girl Number
Hyderabad Party Girl

Kylan Gentry said...


 Thank you for such a great post you wrote here and I'm very obliged to write an article here on the benefit of herbal herbs.I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heals my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer. , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967