Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Exercise

 Remember the "Walk the Pounds Off" videos I found this week for $1? Well, I started with the "1-mile" video Monday afternoon. Loved it! Yesterday, I popped the "2-mile" video into the VCR. WHOA! Sweat City!! What a workout! This is really going to work!! I don't have the stretchy band they use for resistance, so I use the 2-lb hand weights that I found at a yard sale a couple of weeks ago. They work great. Gonna try the "3-mile" today. I can feel the muscle burn in my legs and arms. All the walking I had been doing since November never gave me this feeling.
I also wanted to tell everyone that I found a blog yesterday that I cannot stop reading! Please visit Pat at JunkBlossoms.blogspot.com. Her husband is a genius with re-doing trash to treasure. She's pretty good herself.


Photobucket

No comments: