Found a new meme- Five Question Friday at My little Life. Copy the five questions to your post, answer, then link back . Come on, let's have some fun.
1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?
No, I have always wanted to plat the piano, but was never fortunate to have that experience. My son played the trombone on high school and was voted "Outstanding Senior". He also played a solo in the competition his senior year. My grandaughter, Ashton, will be a senior this year and plays the saxophone.
2. What is your pet peeve while driving?
Someone pulling out in front of me, causing me to have to slam on brakes, and then just poking along.
3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?
A housekeeper! I hate to clean house! My husband helps with most of the cleaning. I've got him trained right!
4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?
I have several songs that remind me of different times. "Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Simon & Garfunkel reminds me of high school. "On the Other Hand" by Randy Travis was the first song my husband and I danced to when we first met. It gives me cold chills everytime I hear it.
5. What song best represents your life right now?
"Redneck Woman" by Gretchen Wilson.
THis is fun, can't wait until next week!