Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

New friend

I have made a new friend from Kershaw, SC. Her name is Donna and she is a new blogger. Let's all welcome her and become a follower. She loves to go to yard sales and thrift stores, so she is one of us.:) Her blog is Junk in my Trunk.
Today is the last day of school! I am taking a half day of vacation to pick up my grandsons and nephew. Micki works in the Jr.High cafeteria and they are packing for the move to the old high school. The new high school is supposed to be finished in time for the start of school this fall. I will post some pictures in the future.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much!

Rose said...

came across your blog plan to folow. rose http:somewondersoflife.blogspot.com/