Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Goodbye, my friend..

I just found out about a dear blogging friend ,CC of Lace and Ribbon Roses, passing away September 5th. She was one of my first followers and had sent Sunbonnet Sue patterns to my mother. This is such a shock. It's like a member of your family has died.
Here's to a great friend. You will be missed.




 Photobucket

3 comments:

The Decorative Dreamer said...

I am very sorry to hear this! I did not know her but I can imagine how you might feel. I would be so sad to loose one of my blogging friends too. We may be only cyber friends but we do feel real friendships with some all the same after sharing so much. So kind of you to remember and honor her fondly. Take care!

Faith said...

I am sorry for the loss of your friend..I did not know of her.

Beansieleigh said...

Yes, this was quite a shock. We were worried about her for some time, but did not expect news such as this when we heard it! She was a wonderful friend to many in "Blogland", and will be missed for sure. She has touched the hearts of everyone who knew her, and will never be forgotten! ~tina