Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Snowflakes and hummingbirds

How do you like the star snowflakes I made while watching my grandson, Gavin' 1st baseball game? I'm going to use the time I spend at the games to crochet the snowflakes for my Xmas tree.


I made these pink but will try other colors as well. I finished this doily and swear I will NEVER make another! The directions were not very clear and I had to constantly look at the pictures to try to figure it out. This one goes to Mother for her birthday in May.

Hope the rain doesn't wash you away!
Photobucket

3 comments:

crazymotheringchick said...

I do like the stars, they are beautiful, and the doily is gorgeous, girl.

Snowcatcher said...

The hummingbirds may have been a pain, but that sure is a lovely doily! I hope your mom treasures it!

I like the five-pointed snowflakes as stars. They will look great on your tree!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, Charlotte!