Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hoo am I?


I'm too late to add my answers to Hoo are you? but I'll try to remember to link up next week :-(
1. What is your favorite magazine?
All You And any Crochet Magazines
2. What color are your eyes?
Greenish-blue (is that a color?)
3. Do you go to the dentist on a regular 6 month schedule, or do you put it off?
I go regulary whether I want to or not!
4. Do you use anything to make your house smell good?
My husband is constantly spraying Febreze.
5. Do you have any pets?
No, we have gotten to a point in our life where we don't want to be responsible for anyone but each other.


Photobucket


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog - I'm quite new to crafts and love seeing I have comments! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks knitting is a pain in the butt - dropped stitches and all that hassle!

I've only just joined Etsy and have yet to make a sale - I figured it couldn't hurt to have my products up but am also thinking I may do better locally. Stay in touch - love your blog!