Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Beautiful Girls!

I am the proud grandmother and mother-in-law of the most beautiful girls! Holly is my daughter-in-law and was recently voted as one of five finalist for "Riot Dolls" at the studio where she had some great pictures made. They dress you as 40's pinup girls. Isn't she beautiful?

But this is her everyday face...

Still beautiful!!
My grandaughter, Ashton, who just graduated from high school...

and her everyday face....
My youngest granddaughter, Kayla, is thirteen going on thirty..

and her everyday face...

Don't you just love them? I know I do!
Hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July!

Photobucket

3 comments:

glor said...

Yes Charlotte ... they are beautiful girls. Beautiful family you have.

Exchange web hosting said...

Nice!

breakmydreams said...

Awww... they are very beautiful girls :)